20 Valentine’s Day Ideas for Couples
It’s almost that time of year when you must woo your partner, or profess your fondness of a new love. You want your love to feel all special and warm and fuzzy, so we’ve organised our best Valentine’s Day ideas for couples.
- DO YOUR RESEARCH! Before you get planning, find out what your partner’s Love Language is by doing this quiz. If their love language is time, then organise to spend time with them, if gifts, give a gift (gift ideas for him below!).. you get my drift 😉
- Get yourselves a couple massage voucher at your local day spa.
- Book your favourite restaurant.
- Book a restaurant you’ve always said you would like to go to.
- This year Valentine’s Day is on a Friday night which is awfully convenient for weekends away! Book a beautiful retreat.
- If on a budget go camping for the weekend.
- String up fairy lights, hire DVDs, move your bed into the living area and pop on a ManCandle.
- Go to the Drive-Ins or catch a outdoor cinema.
- Create your own traditional fondue (strawberries, melted chocolate mmm) or Cupcake Fondue.
- What does your spouse really love? Sport? Music? Movies? Organise a date around their favs (they will truly love you for it!)
- Book a night in the city with a spa overlooking the city.
- Write your Valentine a love letter, post it.
- Create a pamper hamper that includes delicious foot scrubs, rose petals, delicious candles, their fav wine.
- Sexy voucher book. Need we say more?
- Flowers – hand picked from your mum’s garden or store bought. If hand-picking gather together with a big red bow from silky red ribbon and include a card.
- Organise for your partner to have the day off work (much to their surprise). Pack a picnic with gourmet food products like wine, dips, cheese and bickies!
- Organise a romantic treasure hunt that leads them around the house or your neighbourhood. Include all the places that mean something to you both, where you first met etc. You could even use the last clue to end up at a romantic weekend away! You can ride along as passenger and photographer – don’t let them cheat!
- Organise a fantastic gift to secretly arrive at your partner’s workplace – some gift-spiration for him below – a romantic gesture in front of workmates tends to be a winner.
- Book a dance class – think something sexy like salsa!
- If all else fails, you could always propose like this guy!
Share YOUR ideas below!
Haven’t got him a gift yet? Click an image to start shopping for Valentine’s Day gifts for him online: