Daneson Luxury Flavoured Toothpicks – A recipe with barrel aged Islay single malt scotch from a 200 year old distillery is what makes our Single Malt Nº16 special. Unhurried, it imbues a subtle boozy peaty flavour when warmed in the mouth after several minutes. To be clear, if you’re not a scotch drinker you will likely not pick up on the subtlety of Nº16 because it is soaked with premium single malt then kiln dried leaving behind flavors deep in the wood of the toothpick.
- Perfect gift for the dapper gentleman
- 1x bottle of Single Malt Nº16’s
- Contains a minimum of a dozen flavoured toothpicks
- Also available in Cinnamint, Bourbon, Mint and Salted Birch flavours
- Our Single Malt Nº16 is a SELECT batch premium blend and as a result it has a higher price. This is because they are made with very old, very good, very expensive single malt scotch and are a pain in the arse to make. This time consuming process is unique to Daneson, and the resulting toothpicks are for those who enjoy finer things in life.
As a general rule, Daneson loves to under promise and over deliver – with this in mind each bottle has a minimum of a dozen toothpicks.
“These awesome things are just like single malt lollipops – which apparently have not been invented yet. Except the Single Malt Nº16 toothpicks are manlier than lollipops. They are perfect for manly men whose hobbies include manly things like getting into a cage with a lion then staring it down and chopping firewood with their bare hands.” – From luxury-insider.com (of the Single Malt flavour)